In the event referred to as ¨in person¨you will have staff guiding you and classmates in person but the instructors (Vianna and Joshua Stibal) for each seminar will only be transmitted remotely in real time on a large screen inside the classroom.
*Please note that the term USD refers to United States Dollars.
- LIMITED SEATING
- The ¨First Payment¨ must be paid in full to confirm your attendance and reserve your seat at the seminar.
- The ¨First Payment¨ for each seminar cannot be cancelled and is in no case refundable or transferable.
- The ¨Second Payment¨ for each seminar must be paid at least one week before the seminar starts. If the payment is done after this date you will be charged a late fee of $200 USD. If for some reason you will be paying after this date you must notify us, otherwise your place will not be held and the first payment is non refundable.
- Each payment goes to a different account. Please ask for the correct bank account for each payment before depositing.
- Clases will be held in English. If you need simultaneos translation to another language you must request it when signing up for the seminar to make sure we have an interpreter and a translation device for you. TRANSLATION TO SPANISH IS FREE (other languages are $25USD per day). Please indicate the language you will be needing on the online sign up form.
If MundoTH is not notified of this when you sign up, you must likely will not have an interpreter or a translation device for your language.
- Payment are only received through paypal, bank deposit or wire transfer.
- You must report all payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org (we will not be held responsable for payments that were not notified)
- Without exceptions all receipts for payments (original or printed) must be presented at registration to enter the seminar. If the payment was done through paypal the owner of the credit card must print out the receipt sign it and write that he/she recognizes and agrees to the present payment¨. You will also need to bring some form of ID (copy) from this person.
- Any payment must be backed up by a succesfully sent online form.